Monday, January 26, 2004

I'M A POLITICIAN - GET ME OUT OF HERE!

As I type this I am watching the first few minutes of the new series of I'm a Celebrity... Yes, I know I shouldn't but a friend of mine appeared on the first series (I'll leave it to you to guess who...) so I can't help myself. It set me to thinking about a perfect lineup for a political version of the programme. Do you think this lot would give some entertainment? Mo Mowlam, Nicholas Soames, Bill Cash, Margaret Beckett, Betty Boothroyd, Norman Tebbit, Ron Davies, Dianne Abbott, Helen Brinton and of course Norfolk's very own Keith Simpson. I know who my money would be on to go first... As you can see it's been a slow day today, spent at work at Politico's. As the title of X-Files episode says, "Nothing much happened today".

No comments: