Saturday, February 28, 2004

I LOVE NORTH NORFOLK RADIO

North Norfolk Radio is a brilliant new station covering the whole of North Norfolk (as you might expect!). They play Radio 2ish type music and cover local news superbly. I particularly like their website poll today. Visit it at www.northnorfolkradio.com and you will see why! Ahead of their time, or soothsayers? Talking of which, I discovered a talent yesterday I didn't know I had.... water divining! Visited a colleague in Tunstead and she had a water leak in the ground. Out came the metal sticks and she found the leak. I then gave it a go and much to my amazement I found that I could do it too. It's a gift. Some of us have it, some of us don't. Spent today out on the streets in Cromer. Great reaction. There really seems to be a sea change in people's political views now. For the first time in probably 15 years Labour voters are coming over to us. That bodes very well for me. I've asked a few of these people why they have disregarded the LibDems and they all say that the only way to get rid of Blair is to vote Conservative. I like it!

No comments: