Friday, January 27, 2006

Chantelle Wins Big Brother & Wants it Right Now

Now that is funny. A non-celebrity winning Celebrity Big Brother. Bit of a slap in the face for the rest of them, isn't it? I was rather hoping to see Michael Barrymore win just to see how the media would deal with it. So, Chantelle has won. A tremendous victory for the English language. Dja know what I mean, like. Wicked. OH MY GOD, d'ya know what I mean, like? I mean. Wicked. Of course now she'll release the single 'I Want it Right Now'. Her mother's already signed her up with Max Clifford, poor cow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you know she used to be a topless model

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=5561&s=31

Anonymous said...

I think she said a total of 237 "oh my gawds" in the last half hour she was alone in the house. It was distressing.

I couldn't change the channel till she stopped talking, just to see how many OMGs she would do.

Tory Ted said...

I'm slumming it in the colonies so I've got no idea who she is but is it just me or does she look like the poor man's Paris Hilton in the photo you've used?

Iain Dale said...

Her nickname is Paris Travelodge!