Friday, February 10, 2006

Anyone Fancy a £20,000 Game of Tennis with Dave?

More tales from the Tory Black & White bash on Wednesday evening. It seems someone was willing to part with £20,000 for a game of tennis with David Cameron. Cameron is apparently a rather mean tennis player so it might be a rather short game. And have a guess who the last three people on the dance floor were? Foxy Francis Maude (sans cravatte) and Charles and Sallie Hendry. I have to say that I would rather have teeth pulled out that attend this type of function - I haven't got the legs, or indeed the wallet, for it - but there's no doubt that it raises a good bit of money for the Party. And it has to be said the totty quality had certainly improved this year if the pictures on Guido's site are anything to go by! But Theresa, where DID you get that dress?

5 comments:

Paul Leake said...

For £20,000 I'm sure Dave would be willing to throw the game...

Anonymous said...

Totty quality!

A trifle non-PC that.

Or do you get a pass on that sort of thing since you're not really in the totty market?

Iain Dale said...

As soon as I typed that phrase I wondered how long it would be before I was accused of being sexist! Do I look as if I care? I;ve never been known for my adherance to political correctness. And as for your second comment, I believe the word totty is bisexual. Ask Mr Hughes...

Anonymous said...

Oh!

So there was botty-totty present too?

;o)

Anonymous said...

Quality Totty? Never saw so many saggy boobs on such young women in my life! Maybe Dave will have to give free boob jobs on the NHS.

Bryan Ferry's daughter, oops, I mean girlfriend in a dress that look like C & A's finest. Quel horreur!

P.S. Where is a photo of La May's frock so I too can mock?