Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Josh & Donna - Altogether Now....Aaahh...



This is the trailer being shown on American TV for the final series of the West Wing. It contains a clip as a taster as to what happens between John & Donna. Don't watch it if you want to remain on tenterhooks. DVD out in September. Showing now on More 4, or E4 or whatever they call it now. I'll wait for the DVD. Gorge on 5 episodes at a time. Better than chocolate. Not that I have had any chocolate for three months. Or West Wing. Time for bed, I think. Night.

UPDATE: I've changed the text of the above since it was first posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... have furiously avoided spoilers on the final series as I know we will be catching up to our US cousins vv fast on More4.......

ah well, it may solve the conundrum of the opening scene of the final series now though, where the core staff who were at the White House during Bartlett's last years are in the bartlett Pres Library for its commemoration - the only sig person from teh core cast missing in the opening scene is Donna... perhaps 4 more years of Democrats in US TV Land?

Anonymous said...

I've been watching it at the same time as the Americans. I won't post any spoilers, just believe me its great!

Stephen Tall said...

Repeat after me, Iain:

I will not post spoilers without warning.

I will not post spoilers without warning.

I will not post spoilers without warning.

Iain Dale said...

I am really sorry if I have spoilt this for anyone. This is a trailer for the series and was shown before the first episode was shown on American TV, so I figured if it was in the trailer it was OK. I shall now re-word the piece so I don't get flack from anyone else!

Anonymous said...

Hang on a cotton picking minute!! This is a Series 7 clip isn't it? i.e. it's not on More4 at the moment?? Cos if it is currently being broadcast then I have some plans to cancel!!!