Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Record Day for This Blog!

Just a reminder that my first Podcast is available for download - just click the button on the top of the left hand column. It's 10 minutes long and consists of a chat between me and an American friend of mine about the next US presidential election. So far, the feedback has been very positive and I've even been getting people asking to take part in one - including two Shadow Cabinet members. And today has been a record day for hits on the Blog. So I can go to bed feeling reasonably happy. Goodnight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. However I have just clicked on the LAST FM icon - it says that you are 36!

Iain Dale said...

Mike, if only it were true. I have now corrected it!!! For some reason it thought my birthday was 31 Dec 1969!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the blog's success - well deserved. It's consistently interesting and thought provoking.

Guido Fawkes said...

You see, style is as important as substance. If only DD had understood that...

Iain Dale said...

Guido, so cutting, so cutting.

Kid Eternity said...

Heh cutting but true!;)