Sunday, April 23, 2006

Why I'm Not at Villa Park (sob sob)

If there was any justice in this world I would now be sitting in the Stands of Villa Park lubricating my tonsils in preparation for 90 minutes of yelling encouragement at Alan Pardew's Claret & Blue Army. But I'm not. Why? Because of the twelve of us who have season tickets at Upton Park - and have had for 15 years - not a single one was allocated a Semi Final ticket. Not one. You can imagine how impressed we all are. Anyway, nothing I can do about it, so I'm spending today researching a think tank pamphlet I am writing for publication later in the year. I'd love to tell you what it is going to be about, but if I did I'd have to shoot you. COME ON YOU IRONS!

PS Does anyone have an email address or phone number for Teresa Gorman? If so, please email me privately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!, as soon as i heard the semi-final draw i just knew it would be Liverpool and West Ham, and if I'm not mistaken your guaranteed european football next season as Liverpool are in the CL.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on heading to Cardiff - I hope you have your Final Tickets and hotel bookings already!!!