Monday, July 10, 2006

Blogging, Newspapers & Norwich

The Guardian's Media Section today looks at blogging in its main article HERE. They also give Guido an opportunity to have a go at, well just about everyone.

I'll be reviewing the newspapers of BBC News 24 tonight at 9.50 and 0.15am.

I'm off to Norwich in a minute to a memorial service for Ian Macnichol, who was a good friend to me when I was the Tory candidate in North Norfolk, so blogging may be a little lighter today than usual. Unless I can get access to a computer I won't be able to moderate comments until much later, but do keep them coming!

5 comments:

Richard Brown said...

Re: Norwich:

Good luck if you're taking the train. ONE is screwed this morning :-(

Anonymous said...

You have to hand it to Guido. The man is imperious.

shergar said...

Brilliant riposte from Guido -glittering, witty and spot-on.
Makes Nick Robinson look like the whiny, pompous man-girl he is.

Iain Dale said...

Richard, luckily I drove.

Richard Brown said...

Richard, luckily I drove.

Wise move...