Thursday, November 01, 2007

Featherstone on LibDem Hustings

I had intended to go to the LibDem media leadership hustings last night, but sadly I had a subsequent engagement. However, I have learned all I need to know from Lynne Featherstone, Chris Huhne's chief cheerleader, HERE. She can't quite bring herself to slag off Nick Clegg, but you don't have to read between too many lines.

Hattip Justin Hinchcliffe

Olly Kendall has written an article on CiF on the dangers of political betting (the activity, not the site) and whether there should be a code of conduct for candidates betting on themselves or their opponents. Read it HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Iain. I have blogged about it - http://hunterandshooter.blogspot.com/2007/11/desperate-lynne-gets-nasty.html

Anonymous said...

Chris Huhne has cooked his goose by offering to chuck away Trident unilaterally. He could go down as the Lib Dem equivalent of Michael Foot.

Anonymous said...

I'm just amazed that Ms Featherstone's blog is so poorly written.