1. John Redwood on why Gordon Brown's latest Northern Rock wheeze is wrong-headed.
2. Bob Piper has some sensible thoughts (insert cheap jibe here) on doing deals with the LibDems.
3. Donal Blaney has some astonishing revelations about Shaun Woodward's foreign travels.
4. Daily Referendum is in a naming and shaming mood.
5. Paul Flynn MP half expects David Miliband to ask him about the facts of life.
6. Justin Webb denies the BBC is overexcited by the Democrats.
7. Cassilis has a new look.
8. Tracey Crouch on her live TV debut, talking about the Maidstone & the Weald selection.
9. Norfolk Blogger has it in for that nice Francois Mitterand.
10. James Kirkup suggests the Electoral Commission should handle all political donations.
11. Adam Boulton on the good and bad sides of Gordon Brown on foreign trips.
12. Mark Pack from LibDem Voice disovers he is not a real person.