1. Mike Rouse is conducting a CF election poll. I suppose someone has to.
2. Tory Radio tells Sam Coates to get off his bike. In no uncertain terms.
3. Dr Rant reckons the deep clean is more of a whitewash.
4. Donal Blaney is not impressed by Tory MPs supporting the Democrats.
5. NHS Blog Doctor gives some helpful advice on premature ejaculation. No, really.
6. ConservativeHome urges George Osborne to cut the growth of public expenditure.
7. Justin Webb on why Bill Clinton's campaigning is damaging his wife.
8. Croydonian has Barack Obama's Top Ten Manifesto Promises from the Letterman Show.
9. OK, the post is three days old, but Dan Hannan rightly objects to German despotism in the European Parliament.
10. The FT blog notes Rosie Winterton's new job as Minister for the Humber. I could go on.
11. Waendel Journal explains how Brown is attacking our British identity.
12. If you want advice on how to fail, look no further than Burning our Money.