1. Shane Greer praises The Obama Minute.
2. Liberal Conspiracy on the joys of political twittering.
3. Sam Coates on why we shouldn't eliminate risk.
4. Croydonian encourages us to see ourselves as others see us.
5. Matt Withers on the idiocy of former MP Rod Richards.
6. Coffee House on the Get Carter phenomenon in Downing Street.
7. Donal Blaney asks if Enoch was right.
8. Rupa Huq reckons Gordon should marry her sister Konnie. Desperate times.
9. Chicken Yoghurt on the things Brown didn't say in his Kennedy Library speech.
10. The Newsnight blog explains a new era for BBC blogs. Hyped up, more like.
11. Norfolk Blogger on restaurants he won't be eating in again.
12. Political Betting takes the Sunday Times to task for its misleading London poll.