1. Damian Green blogs about the lessons to be learned from his arrest.
2. Blether With Brian reveals a new SNP campaign slogan.
3. Lord Tyler on the need for clarifying the role of special advisers.
4. Liam Murray wonders if Prudence is about to return to haunt Gordon Brown.
5. Chris Paul doesn't think much of the new management at LabourList.
6. Danny Finkelstein thinks ConHome should close its comments during an election.
7. Letters From a Tory chooses his lap over his laptop.
8. Plato has a psychoanalysis of our Prime Minister, conducted five years ago by ....
9. Carl Gardner on The Wardman Wire outlines some questions for Jacqui Smith.
10. Devil's Kitchen on homophobia in UKIP (X rated).
11. Simon Clark is horrified by his McBride-esque past in student politics.
12. Mike Rouse on how you can easily redesign your blog.
This is a rap video (no really) from LibDem Councillor Alan Witherick from St Albans. Should win him many a vote from da kidz. Not. Truly terrible. Still, it got him on 5 Live Drive yesterday.
And finally for your weekend delectation, enjoy THIS colourful Telegraph profile of our own dear Guido Fawkes. While he gets the celebrity treatment, I will get my coat and toddle off to the BBC News Channel for the paper review at 10.50 and 11.20!