1. The Half Welshman has some ideas on where public spending could be cut.
2. Mike Rouse on how to get the best out of podcasting.
3. Kerron Cross reports on Doreen Nories and a case of mistwittering by Sir Michael White.
4. Norfolk Coast on the joys of beachcombing.
5. Bloggers are attention seekers says the Free Exchange Blog. Say it ain't so.
6. Paul Waugh explains another Harriett cockup. And another one.
7. Next Left reviews Vince Cable's first budget. Really.
8. Andrew Neil says the Murdoch papers will all support the Tories.
9. LibDem Voice on why voters change parties.
10. Frank Field is not impressed by the budget.
11. John Redwood delivers his budget speech.
12. Cicero's Songs reads New Labour's Last Rites.