1. Paul Waugh analyses how Gordon Brown is trying to bring home the G20 bacon and how No 10 is beggaring our neighbours.
2. Manchester CF highlights some ridicukous 'elf 'n' safety rules.
3. Dyfrig Jones explains (in English) why he writes his blog in Welsh.
4. Coffee House is amused by Labour's attack lines.
5. PlayPolitical has Jacqui Smith defending herself on expenses.
6. If you ever have a leak, don't call Tom Harris.
7. Andrew Mitchell on the Blue Blog looks at the efforts to reconstruct Rwanda.
That's all for today folks...
Maybe see you on Sky News for the paper review at 11.30. Or then again, maybe not.