1. Sadie's Tavern has a beard problem. (Actually it was Frank Owen's Paintbrush who originally wrote this)
2. Mr Eugenides on the death of Ian Tomlinson and why Quaequam jumped the gun accusing right wing blogs of silence.
3. Mars Hill asks 20 Questions to Conor Ryan.
4. Douglas Carswell knows a bargain when he plans one.
5. The Jury Team responds to Mark Pack's 'flop' accusation.
6. Paul Waugh on how Gordon got a fingering from George. Best not to think about that.
7. Dizzy explains why Nadine likes a fit chairman. Or doesn't.
8. And Nadine reveals a sad parting of the ways.
9. Blackburn Labour has a list of the Top 50 Labour Twitterers.
10. Alastair Campbell marks David Frost's 70th birthday.
11. Liberal Bureaucracy writes to his fellow LibDem Irfan Ahmed. It ain't pretty.
12. ConHome accuses Sinn Fein of rank hypocrisy.