1. A Very Public Sociologist on the shock news that Fern & Phil are to be replaced by Gail and Tommy Sheridan.
2. JailHouseLawyer reports on an explosion at the Millennium Dome.
3. Tom Harris makes the case for regulating blogs.
4. The Daily (Maybe) reports that the green slop throwing Leila Dean has become a Tory Party candidate.
5. Dizzy says the government is proposing speed limits for OAPs ... who walk.
6. Devil's Kitchen thinks Gordon Brown deserves his Nobel Peace Prize.
If you've seen any others worthy of a mention, add them in the comments.