Thursday, April 09, 2009
The Daley (Half) Dozen: Thursday
1. UK Polling Report has some European election predictions.
2. Dizzy says when he has nothing to say he won't say anything. Good man.
3. Cicero's Songs thinks that Vince Cable is, well, totally brilliant, like.
4. Tom Watson on 25 books which he has read in the last 2 years.
5. Michael White wonders whether prisoners should get the vote.
6. Charles Crawford on how the FCO is dealing with blogs.
And I'm sorry you aren't getting 12, but as I just fell asleep while typing this blogpost, I think the time has come to go to bed.