1. Gimpy thinks that Derek Draper is unfit to practise psychotherapy.
2. Kevin Maguire leaves his million pound pad to slum it up north and prepares to replace Damian McBride.
3. Michael White gives his (very readable) take on the McBride resignation and the blogosphere.
4. Kerron Cross says he told you so.
5. Bryan Appleyard feels the need to wash his hands.
6. Alastair Campbell on the McBride affair.
7. Graeme Archer in praise of Guido Fawkes.
8. Sunny Hundal says what most lefty bloggers are thinking with regard to Derek Draper.
9. Donal Blaney gives Derek Draper two options. One involves a revolver.
10. English Eclectic wonders whether LabourList is fit for purpose.
11. Norfolk Coast gives me a reality check.
12. SNP Tactical Voting has a long post on the state of the UK blogosphere.
13. New Direction defends his role at LabourList.
14. Skipper thinks 11 April should be regarded as B Day - the day the blogosphere counted.
15. Tameside Mafia wonders why James Purnell charges the taxpayer £400 a month for food.