1. Liberal Burblings offers some thoughts on the state of the LibDem blogosphere.
2. Chris Whiteside remembers Harry Patch.
3. Charlotte Gore has thoughts on why the Libertarian Party failed in Norwich (36 votes).
4. Norfolk Blogger awards his by election prizes.
5. Liberal Bureaucracy brings news of a LibDem MP standing down.
6. Devil's Kitchen puts the case for legalising drugs.
7. Tom Greeves defends youth politics.
8. Douglas Carswell takes on the BBC for its report on Tory open primaries.
9. Luke Akehurst on Labour's Norwich disaster.
10. Sharpe's Opinion is long live campaigning!
11. Sky's Niall Paterson on the aftermatch of Norwich North.
12. Major Plonquer lists ten reasons why Gordon Brown is no Winston Churchill.