1. Glyn Davies on what John Gummer shouldn't be remembered for.
2. The Staggers wonders if Labour MPs are considering the "Aznar solution" for Brown.
3. Lord Norton asks when a rebel is not a rebel.
4. More 2010 predictions from Antony Little, Blue Idea, the Conservative Blog, Tom Harris, Tory Landlord, Stephen Glenn, Letters From a Tory, Jennie Rigg & A Very Public Sociologist.
5. Stephen Tall on the 10 questions the LibDems must answer in 2010.
6. Tim Montgomerie reports that CCHQ say Buckingham Tories had better support Bercow, or else.
7. James Forsyth outlines the key task for the Tories in early 2010.
8. Liberal England finds a LibDem MP's attitude to airport body scanners puzzling.
9. LibDem Voice looks back at the polls during December.
10. J Arthur MacNumpty invites nominations for the Scotblogs.
11. It's not all about me, says Walaa Idris.
12. Peter Black AM looks back on his predictions for 2009.
12. Newmania says it is time to get angry.